Sunday, October 16, 2005

Yard Dogs

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I'm busy establishing my authority over my new neighborhood and my new yard. I think things are going ok. It's taking a lot of peeing. Some dogs on this block are pretty yappy, and my mom got mad when our immediate neighbors told her that I bark too much during the day. That's not me! They heard dogs nearby barking and confused them with me. I practice more self restraint than that. I save my barking for when it's really needed like once a day when that lady throws envelopes through the slot in our front door.

Here's an experiment. Let me know if you can use this Quick Tiime movie. It's me and Holly in the back yard. It may take a minute or two to load.

4 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, October 20, 2005, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Pimm,

Cool magic picture. Who is the director?

What a nice yard. I can see why you need to protect your territory.

Wish I had a friend nearby to play with.
My friend, Tule, will be comin' up for the weekend so we can play then.

Don't mind the neighbors. If they were dog humans they would know who's barkin' where.

Woof!

Freda

 
At 7:57 AM, October 20, 2005, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Hi Pimm,

It didn't work for me, I don't think I have QuickTime installed here though. I will have to look at it on the other PC.

Neighbors can be so silly. Our neighbors don't even know I'm here, becuase I don't bark, except when I am at school and very excited. I just talk sometimes, but not very loudly. I'm glad you posted again, you have a really good blog and I missed reading your posts! Hey, come to my blog and play my Animal Comment Game!
Indy

 
At 4:46 PM, October 20, 2005, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Awww, very cute! I'm jealous, I wish I had a yard and a playmate! But I do go to doggie daycare and I have lots of friends there, so I really can't complain. I get to go tomorrow!

 
At 2:34 PM, October 23, 2005, Blogger R. Keith said...

Hi Fred and Indy,
That's just from a cheap little digital camera my mom is goofing around with. I'm lucky because me and Holly get to romp like that all day. Sometimes we get yelled at to knock it off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise