Sunday, July 17, 2005

in the city

Couple days ago Holly and I went into the city and stayed overnight. We stayed in an apartment we had never been in before but it was near the park we usually play and pee in so it was ok. We saw some of our city friends, two little white dogs named Royce and Bentley and we saw some of our human city friends too.
Our people kept talking about stuff like "home inspections" and "closing" and some guy named Ernest Monie. I don't understand about that stuff, I mean you can't pee on it or eat it, right? And why doesn't Ernest come over and pet me? I don't know...
Anyway, we were all together as a pack, which is very important, and I got to poop and pee in new places and then we came home.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, July 29, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

City life - sounds strange. There are squirrels to chase though, plenty of them in those parks. Too bad we can't go into restaurants like dogs do in Europe. That'd be cool, especially if you got to have prime rib or something like that.

Are you going back to the country soon?

Cal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise