Monday, May 16, 2005

rolling in it

I rolled in something really fantastic today. It smelled so great (meaning it smelled really horrible for all you non-canines). I don't know what it was but it was really good. It was soo stinky it mesmerized me and I didn't hear my name being called. I'm usually very good about coming when called but this was so smelly I couldn't tear myself away. I think it might have been something that died but I'm not sure what. It was very wet. And very sticky. And stinky as anything. Wonderful stinky! I got the stuff all over my neck and shoulders. My male person had to give me a bath right away. He wasn't happy. He almost threw-up twice.

(but I still smell stinky! yay!)

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, May 24, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Too bad your human didn't throw up twice, that would've been awesome. My human boy threw up once and while I thought about tasting it, the other humans got there before me. (And they didn't even sniff it OR taste it! Can you believe it?

Cal

 
At 8:20 PM, June 11, 2005, Blogger Heidi said...

Dat's schtinky poo! No baths for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise