Sunday, July 31, 2005

back in the city

We're back in the city now, at our Peed-a-terre (our little apartment). A couple days ago our humans started putting all their stuff in boxes. I thought we might be going on vacation up north to this lake like we do sometimes in late summer but then some guys came and put all of our stuff in a big truck and drove it all away. They were nice - they petted Holly and me - but when they were done there wasn't anything left in the house at all! Luckily, my people put my food container in our car.

Now we've been in the city for two days. We saw our friend Miss Ivy yesterday by chance in the park and today, outside a cafe, we met a big dog named Murphy. Murphy was waiting for coffe. I don't know if we're still going on vacation to the lake or to one of our grandmother's houses or what, but I'm getting to pee alot in a lot of different places and that's good. And my pack is staying together and that's important. But I'm not sure what's going on.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, August 09, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm getting confused, where the blazes is your permanent home going to be, the country or the city. Enquiring minds want to know!

Cal

 
At 8:41 AM, August 10, 2005, Blogger R. Keith said...

I'm not sure yet. Sometimes I think we're just on vacation but without the lake, other times I think things have really changed. I haven't had much internet access lately so I haven't really been able to explain what's going on. I'm going to post all about it when I have more time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise