Friday, November 18, 2005

not much to say...

Haven't been doing much lately, staying in a lot, napping; napping is always good. We walk but not as much now that it's cold. When we walk we seem to run into these same three poodles, one black and two white. They don't seem to like anyone. They snarl at me and Holly even from across the street. They even snarled at our neighbor, Chappy, and Miss Chappy is one of the most easy going dogs you could ever meet. Anyway, we try to avoid them. I say just pee and move on.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like my life these days. Lately I have run into some poodles that were really great . . . . TO POOP ON!!!!!!

Cal

 
At 7:44 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Cal, you slay me! You just have such great timing with that line!

Pimm, what a GREAT philosophy: "pee and move on". You are a poet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise