Tuesday, November 01, 2005

bath time

My people kept asking me if I wanted to take a bath last week so I figured they'd just fill up the tub in the house and I'd get a bath like the ones I'd had before, but not this time. First, this stranger came to the house and talked to my male human. She smelled like she knew a lot of dogs. Then we went for a walk but we didn't get far;


we went in this car thing but we didn't go for a ride or anything.


I wasn't too sure about this...


a bath in a car! people are so strange.


...drying-off was kinda fun but I like towels much better.

Holly got a car-bath too.
Later, to celebrate our surviving the car bath lady, we rolled each other around on the ground in the back yard.

3 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

That is so like something that someone would do in Frostbite Falls. But I'm not telling anyone, I don't like baths one bit! Great pictures.

Cal

 
At 12:58 AM, November 04, 2005, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Pimm,

Yes, great photos. I am goin' to get a bath tomorrow mornin' when Tammie comes by in her big movin' box. I get an oatmeal bath because of my tender skin. Dad eats oatmeal almost every day. So, does he get his oatmeal from Tammie? I wonder.....

I like to go for a walk afterwards and pick out some nice eau de cologne, too. I have seen a bunch of squished frogs lately. Wonder if they're still around...

Woof!

Freda

 
At 11:00 AM, November 04, 2005, Blogger R. Keith said...

Cal, the only good think about baths is being able to roll in something stinky immediately after.

Freda,
Will you post pictures of your bath? How do you keep from eating the oatmeal???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise