Tuesday, April 12, 2005

glee club

I might not be able to spell but I can sing! Holly and I both sing. We're staying with our friend Miss Ivy again while our people are out of town. We don't like it when our people leave us and sometimes we howl because of that. I always sit carefully, put my nose up and howl until I feel better. This time, when our people were just going out the door I started howling and Holly started howling and then Miss Ivy started howling. Then the the two dogs in the house next door started howling with us! And other dogs too, we didn't know where they were. We almost got the whole neighborhood howling along with us! That helped, not having to howl alone. It's nice to have friends. Maybe next time we can howl about something fun, like the full moon or something.

3 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, April 12, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Boy does that sound fun. In Frostbite falls once a month they test out the tornado sirens to make sure they work and I love to howl along with those bigtime. On those days, I might howl extra throughout the day because its a ton of fun.

Sounds like where you live you could start a howling house chain reaction. Hey that's an idea "Howl across America" or something . . .

 
At 7:53 PM, April 13, 2005, Blogger Splash said...

I haven't been able to figure out the howl thing yet. I think I need a role model. Maybe next time we visit Missouri I can stop for lessons.

 
At 10:54 PM, April 16, 2005, Blogger Freda said...

I like to sit on my carpet in the living room, look out the front door and bark at the dogs that walk by. Usually it is just one bark unless it is the two terriers from the corner. They bark a lot when they walk. Their owner says they are talking. Other humans say they are out of control. I think they are just happy to be out in the sunshine, but sometimes they do wake me from a nice nap in the sun. Maybe they bark just a little too much.

Freda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise