Wednesday, January 26, 2005

me & Holly in the car

This is a picture of me and Holly in the car. We like car rides.

Pimm & Holly in the car

We're not allowed to put our heads out the window unless we're driving slow because we could get bugs in our eyes or something so most of the time we play car bingo or we nap. Sometimes I get to sit up front but most of the time I have to sit in the back with Holly. Sometimes I start asking "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" but my people won't ever tell me they just say "Stop whining, Pimm!" but I don't know what that means. I like car rides.

5 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, January 26, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Ummmm . . . what's car bingo? Is that like when my humans try to get me to sing "Ah, Ah, Ah roo roo, Ah Ah Ah roo roo roo, Ah Ah Ah roo roo and Ringo Rus Ris Rame Ro"

Just a guess,

Cal

 
At 11:08 AM, January 31, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Kinda reminds me of that part in Brother Bear where the two Meese (Rick Moranis and the other ahrooocoocooocooc guy) are playing I spy as they're traveling on the wooly mammoth's back. It's always the same thing - "tree"

"I spy something . . . . vertical log"
"Tree"

Cal

 
At 5:01 PM, February 01, 2005, Blogger Splash said...

Hey Pimm, great blog! I was in Missouri a few months back. It was one big car ride from California! Good thing we got to take rest stops along the way. We stopped at a PetSmart near Kansas City and I marked a tree there.

 
At 1:46 PM, February 02, 2005, Blogger R. Keith said...

Splash! Which tree in Kansas City? I'll try to stop by next time we're there?

 
At 4:27 PM, February 02, 2005, Blogger Splash said...

It was in Lee's Summit. I marked the tree right outside the store. I had a little accident inside the store too, but I'd prefer to forget that....the very tall man scared me a little.

My best friend and babysitter moved to Pleasant Hill a year ago. I miss her, but sometimes I get to talk to her on the phone. One time we did a web chat. Still can't figure out how she got into the computer. I looked behind it, but she wasn't there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise