Thursday, December 02, 2004

thanksgiving

...or when we get real turkey! woo hoo!

I haven't been posting too much lately because I've been spending so much time having my paws cleaned. And not just my paws but my legs and my belly and my butt! It's been very wet around here and I get really dirty when it gets wet and my valet has to spend lots of time cleaning me up. Valet is the term Weasel, the cat that lives over in the studio, told me to use. I don't know what it means. But I don't get as dirty as Holly does.

Anyway, we went into St Louis again last week and stayed for two days. We went to a party at my Godmother's house and we saw our friend Bo, who is a real little dog. We once went on vacation to a big lake with Bo. Holly really likes him. I think she really likes little dogs. I met him when I was a puppy. We had real turkey for dinner at this party and there were lots of people who would pet me and tell me I was a good dog. And feed me turkey under the table. That's a good party.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, December 04, 2004, Blogger Unknown said...

I've been wet and muddy lately too, but then the snow came! Yes I love snow.

That's nice to have a valet, isn't it. I have two of them - one male and one female. The female one likes to lavish attention on me whenever I'm muddy and want to come into the house. Whereas the male valet always looks the other way and lets me in without even so much as a towel and a wink.

I got to play today with a really little dog - Piroshki the miniature bulldog. My sidekick had to take him for a walk cause he is able to poop only on a walk and in the middle of a plant. He has one speed on a walk and won't slow down for nothing (that is unless he has to mark or poop in the middle of a plant)

All for now,

Cal

 
At 8:20 PM, December 05, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you and Holly had a nice time at Thanksgiving
always good to see you with dad and mom!!! See you sooner......Norma & Bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise