Wednesday, December 15, 2004

it's finally not muddy!

It's really cold and the mud has either dried-up or frozen so I don't get my toes all muddy and icky now. I don't like to get my toes muddy and icky except when I jump in lakes or run thru puddles. I also don't really like to have my paws cleaned and dried everytime I come in the house so this is good. The only bad thing about it is that I often get a cookie when I sit to have my paws cleaned and now there aren't as many cookies. I still sit when I come inside and wait, because I'm a good dog, but sometimes there just aren't any cookies. I like cookies.

Holly and I chased and jumped on each other all around the upper field this morning and she wasn't able to knock me over even once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise