Tuesday, December 07, 2004

one of my best photos

H & P 10-14-04

This photo was taken of us early in the fall of this year. Don't I look serious and important? I am serious and important. My eyes weren't closed, I was posing!. Holly looks like she's afraid she's done something wrong. She doesn't understand photography. I don't either but but it's better than posting about having our paws (and belly and butts) dried and toweled off 10 times a day by our valet because it's been so muddy lately. It just won't dry out. You know, that cat Weasel that lives in the studio told me about "valets" but I don't know if I should use the word, it might not mean what he said, you never know about cats, he could be putting me on and trying to make me look foolish. That would be just like a cat. Grr. I mean, old Mr Orson was ok but most cats are just evil.

2 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, December 08, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holly looks like she's in love with the photographer and Pimm looks like he's thinking about ice cream. Love those Holga photos!!

 
At 6:04 PM, December 11, 2004, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow you do look very serious and important in that picture Pimm. And those valets, they never seem to get tired of wiping us off do they. They're like so hyper when they do that.

I would like to meet some more cats so I can see if they are all evil. The one down the way from me hissed at me again last night and I jumped about 10 paws off the ground. sheeeeesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise