Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I wanna go out but it's raining

It's been raining for a long time and now it's starting to ice up. I don't like that. I don't like it when it rains. I like snow but rain and sleet not only make my toes all wet and cold they make me all wet and cold. At least with snow I can stick my nose down in it and cover myself in it without getting too wet. Snow is fun. I hope we get some snow instead of this sleet and rain. I pooped close to the house because of the rain.

We saw deer today. They were down in the front field at the edge of the woods. We didn't chase them; they were too far away.

We're napping alot until the weather changes.
Holly, 11-04
Holly likes to curl-up in the big chairs. I like to nap on the couch or on the bed.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, January 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pimmy,
Do you have ice this morning? Were you able to take the trash out last night?
Love,
your mommy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise