Friday, December 24, 2004

Grandmother's house

We're at my other grandmother's house. We drove in the car all day and spent the night in a room with a bed and all of us got to sleep in the big bed together but I thought that wasn't the way things are supposed to be. I'm supposed to sleep in my own bed at the foot of the big bed. I don't like it when things aren't as they are supposed to be, so I got down and slept on the carpet in the spot where my bed would have been if it had been there. We drove all day again and then there was my Grandmother and we got cheese on our dinner. We've been here before and I remember some of the smells. My people said I got to pee in four different states in one day but I don't know what that means.
That other dog that is sometimes here, the "little black ball of chaos", isn't here now but they talk about him so he might show up later. He's a poodle but if he stays away from my food bowl we'll get along ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise