Monday, January 17, 2005

no more cats

It's been really cold lately. We haven't had any structured activities outdoors because it's so cold. This is a good time for napping and cuddling, which I make everyone here do a lot.


Holly has been a little upset because that cat, Weasel,who lives over in the studio has been sick. He went for a car ride lately and he didn't come back. Holly really liked him. I thought he was ok for a cat, he didn't mind whenever I wanted to sniff him and he never scratched me. He once, last fall, went for a walk with me and Holly just like a dog. Well, now there aren't any cats anymore.

Weasel was ok for a cat.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, January 21, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

That is so sad - I hope Weasel is ok and if he went on to the next place I bet he is hanging with the other cool cats.

Hey, since your blog is so great, can you tell your human to contact Sam the all-black German Shepherd to get on the Dog Blog Roll - it's a link thing for us dogs that keep weblogs. Just make a comment on Sam's site that you would like to be added and he can add you on. Here is the address: http://samtheblackgsd.blogspot.com/

That way all the others will know about your great weblog!

Cal

 
At 12:56 PM, January 24, 2005, Blogger R. Keith said...

Hi Cal,
I guess Weasel is not coming back, but here's a picture of him.

Thanks for the tip about Sam's blog roll. I should show up on it anytime now.
Pimm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise