Thursday, November 11, 2004

we went to grandma's house

Last weekend we went to St Louis again and I got to poop in Reservoir Park. We saw a little bulldog named Buster. Buster likes being sniffed by other dogs. Then we went for a really long car ride through the country to my grandma's house where we stayed overnight with her dog Parky. Holly really likes Parky, they ran and chased each other all over the place. Parky is a fat little dog. He once tried to mess with my dinner bowl so I had to rough him up a little. No one messes with MY dinner bowl! After I taught him some respect we were ok; we made a good dog pack running around and peeing everywhere.
Then we went back to St Louis and I pooped in the park some more and the next day we went home.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, November 12, 2004, Blogger Unknown said...

This week I was staying with another dog when my sidekick went on a trip and the rest of the family was gone too. I know what you mean when have to check those other dogs back from your bowl. Matter of fact, whereever I am I'm going to assume all the bowls are mine so no little dog thinks he runs the place.

Like you and that Parky dude, once you tell them the news, they settle down and behave and then you can have fun.

Glad to see you get to poop and pee in new places all the time. I try to pull my human towards new places all the time, but I can tell when he's in a hurry, he takes me around the same old way so that I don't have too many new things to smell and slow him down. Geeez, you'd think the walk for him or something . . .

 
At 9:20 AM, November 18, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pimm's grandmother wants to point out that Pimm ran into the house and ate every bit of Parky's food that was in his bowl on the floor. Evidently Parky is a fat little dog because he always has food available but perhaps Pimm should look at his own waist line before calling other dogs fat. Anyway, Pimm's grandmother wanted to point out that Parky was perfectly polite when Pimm ate all of HIS food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise