Sunday, October 01, 2006

am I running a hotel ?

The past two weeks Ivy has been staying with us. She just went home a few days ago and I was begining to think she was going to stay for good! She has stayed with us a couple of times this year but only for a few days at a time.


Miss Ivy

Ivy's person, John, who we stay with once in a while, was just on vacation but I was quite worried. Especially after more than a whole week. Nobody had ever stayed with us that long before except Squeaky, who had lived with us for almost a year out in the country before she went up north to live with some nice little girls who feed her ham. But after a week, just when I thought Ivy should be going home, guess who showed up? Squeaky!


Squeaky

Squeaky stayed for two nights. Four dogs! We out-numbered the humans 2 to 1. Squeaky has met Ivy before and they get along ok. I was a little worried that the three girls would gang up on me but they all respected my authoritie. ("You mean we all ignored you" - Holly)
Ivy loves to play with our squeaky toys even more than we do but Squeaky doesn't like the noise they make so she would take them away from Ivy and lay down with them in the corner. Ivy could only play with the toys that didn't make noise.

Eventually they both left and now it's just Holly and me, but our humans are doing that thing they do just before another dog comes over - "Do you want to see Squeaky?" "Do you want to see Max?" "Do you want to see Max and Maggie?"


Max
Max and Maggie stayed with us too, earlier this summer.

I must be running a hotel.

4 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, October 11, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

It seems fun staying over at another person's house. I hope I could stay over at my friend's place, but I know J will never allow that. *pouts*

 
At 11:06 PM, October 24, 2006, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Pimm and Holly,

I'm goin' to K-Camp for one two one two (2) weeks. Turbo, http://worldofturbo.blogspot.com/, invited me to stay with him but if I get on his nerves I may need another place to stay. Any openin's at the inn? How much monies does it costs?

Miss Ivy is reeeeally pretty and Max and Squeaky look reeeally cutes. You must have a lot of funs when they stayed over.

Wuufs!

 
At 6:40 PM, December 11, 2006, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Pimm,

Hope things are alrights at your place. No barks for a while. Wishin' you and yours a great holiday season.

Wuufs!

 
At 1:15 AM, December 18, 2006, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Pimm,

How's the hotel business? Hope things are all right.

Guess what? You've been Christmas tagged....BY ME!

Please drop by my place and see what you have to do. Good lucks!

Wuufs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise